1. Applicants should be non-Chinese with a valid foreign passport, and meet the requirements stipulated in the Notice on the Regulations of Chinese Universities' Acceptance of International Students ( No.12).
2. Applicants should be in good health and meet the physical standards that are required for applying for a student visa or residence permit.
3. Applicants should be high school graduates or above.
4. Applicants should be friendly to China, hardworking and diligent in their studies with excellent academic performance, upstanding and law-abiding, without any records of violations of the rules and regulations of their school, or any other security penalties or criminal records.
5. Language proficiency
Applicants should hold an HSK (Level Ⅴ) certificate (with 180 points or above). Those who apply for a bachelor's degree in Chinese Language should obtain an HSK (Level Ⅳ) certificate (with 180 points or above). Applicants who have completed their last degree with Chinese as the language of instruction should submit certificates of Chinese language proficiency issued by their former school and can be exempted from providing HSK certificates after SYSU's verification.
6. Applicants under the age of 18 before September 1, 2021 must provide a guardian's guarantee.Your Chance to Get Admitted